If you want to keep the PCP you have now:
- Choose a health plan that your PCP works with.
- Then choose the PCP you have now.
If you want to choose a different PCP, here are some things to think about:
- Is there a doctor you already like?
- How far are you willing to travel to see a doctor?
- Do you need a PCP who speaks a certain language?
To find a PCP, go to Find a provider:
- To find a PCP you know by name, search by name.
- To find a PCP who can help you with your special health needs, or to find a specialist such as a pediatrician, search by PCP type.
- To find a PCP near you, search by county, city or ZIP Code.
- To find a PCP who speaks a certain language, search by language spoken.
If you need help, call us at 1-833-870-5500 (TTY: 1-833-870-5588). The call is free. Or use the chat tool to chat with us online.